Things That Make You Go, Hmmmm....

I can think better when my feet can breathe!!

~Kyllian


Monday, July 6, 2009

52 in 52 Update

Now that we have reached the halfway point of the year I figured it was a good of time as any to see where I stood on my 52 in 52 commitment. If you don't know what 52 in 52 is, read up on it here.

These are in no particular order since I tend to read multiple books at a time.

1. Spirit Healing by Mary Dean Atwood
2. Shamanism: A Beginner's Guide by Dolfyn
3. Spirit Song by Mary Summer Rain
4. Indigo Children by Lee Carroll
5. How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides by Ted Andrews
6. Spirit Guides by Iris Belhays
7. Spiritual Journeys along the Yellow Brick Road by Darren John Main
8. The Wisdom of Oz by Gita Dorothy Morena
9. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L Frank Baum
10. The Zen of Oz by Joey Green
11. Crystal Enlightenment by Katrina Raphaell
12. The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children by Doreen Virtue
13. Crystal Healing by Phyllis Galde
14. The Crystal Children by Doreen Virtue
15. Stone Power by Dorothee Mella
16. Animal Speak by Ted Andrews
17. Spirits of the Earth by Bobby Lake-Thom
18. Totems by Brad Steiger
19. The Dancing Healers by Carl A Hammerslag
20. Shamanic Journeying by Sandra Ingerman
21. Mother Earth Spirituality by Ed McGaa
22. The Complete Book of Tarot Spreads by Evelin Burger
23. The Heart of Healing by IONS
24. Sacred Drumming by Steve Ash
25. Ceremonial Circle by Sedonia Cahill

The Books I am in the process of reading:

26. Urban Shaman by Serge Kahili King
27. The New Complete Joy of Home Brewing by Charlie Papazian
28. The Chakra Workbook by Anna Voigt
29. The Complete Meadmaker by Ken Schramm
30. The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner (not sure I should count this one since I have read this book 5 or 6 times already!)
31. Tasting Beer by Randy Mosher

On the TBRN pile:

The Shamanic Way of the Bee by Simon Buxton
In the Shadow of the Shaman by Amber Wolfe
Phoenix Rising by Mary Summer Rain
By Oak, Ash and Thorn by DJ Conway

And here I thought I was behind in my reading. Who knew??

No comments: