Things That Make You Go, Hmmmm....

I can think better when my feet can breathe!!

~Kyllian


Monday, December 28, 2009

WTF is going on????

I know there are a number of people out there that are feeling a little out of the loop. Don't worry, you are not alone. Some of you have figured it out, others are still scratching their heads. For those of you still scratching your heads here's the skinny:

My husband and I are getting a divorce. If you don't already know why then you probably don't need to know. If you feel you do need to know then call me.

I have gone back to work for West at Home so I will still be at home with the boys and we will still be homeschooling. "Home", as of January 15th will be in Downtown Deland which is perfect for us since we spend much of our time right now driving back and forth between Deltona and Deland for play dates, club meetings, lessons, etc. We are within walking distance to everything in Downtown Deland and the library is across the street from us. We are significantly downsizing (going from 1600sqft to 800sqft) which is something I am really looking forward to. Although it is a daunting task since I have spent the last 8 years in this house and have a lot of crap to show for it! What that means for all you people locally is, CURRICULUM SALE!

So there it is in a nut shell. Now you don't have to feel out of the loop anymore!

No comments: