Things That Make You Go, Hmmmm....

I can think better when my feet can breathe!!

~Kyllian


Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Meme, It's been awhile so I'll bite...

What are your top 3 favorite foods?
Really good chocolate, good quality cheese and fresh baked bread

What was the last book you read and would you recommend it?
Sourcery by Terry Pratchett, yes I would recommend it.

What are your top 3 favorite places?
Oak Creek Canyon, AZ

Hana, Maui, Hawaii

Austin, TX

What are your favorite 3 sports (to watch or participate in)?
I'm not really much into sports but I love to watch hockey and shoot archery.

What was the last movie you watched and would you recommend it?
The last movie I watched was a Mel Brooks movie, either Silent Movie or the Producers and it was obviously so memorable I can't remember which it was!!

List 3 things you can see outside of the nearest window.
All of my windows have the curtains closed and the one in front of me has a big bush growing in front of it so all I would be able to see are leaves.

Where was the last place you went?
The homebrewers meeting at Abbey yesterday.

What are your top 3 favorite “good causes” or charities?
Deltona Community Life Center

Gateway Center for the Arts

Habitat for Humanity

What was the last thing you did for someone else?
Made dinner and cleaned the kitchen for my family.

Name 3 places you have never been that you want to visit.
Ireland, Scotland, Easter Island

What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling?
tea bags

Name 3 things on your bedside table.
book, lamp, alarm clock (wow aren't I exciting)

Describe or name the last piece of art you looked at.
Does my own count? I have been working on a computer drawn 'colored pencil' rendering of Drake. If my stuff doesn't count then it would be the Michael Parkes picture I got for Christmas. The name of which is escaping me!

What are the top 3 things that your job requires you to think about?
Not telling people where to go, not telling people to shut the hell up and listen, and not telling people how stupid they are.

What was the last musical or theatrical event that you attended?
The Nutcracker

What are the first 3 things you would do if you won the lottery?
Depends on how much! For the sake of argument I am sure the question is assuming a large sum. 1. By a round of drinks, 2. Pay off all debts, 3. Take a REAL vacation!

Describe or name the last serious injury or illness you had?
I seem to have a fondness for Bronchitis and Walking Pneumonia. A few years ago was the worst and I had that for 2 1/2 months. Then there was the time that I broke my ankle but didn't go to the doctor for it until 6 months later. Have I mentioned I am stubborn!?

What are the top 3 things that you wish you could do?
Support myself and my children without trying so hard, make a living off of my art, and travel extensively

No comments: