Things That Make You Go, Hmmmm....

I can think better when my feet can breathe!!

~Kyllian


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Have I found the motivation yet?

I have been trying to find the motivation to start working out again ever since I moved. I have started a couple of times and it never lasted more than a workout or two. Well, today I am trying again. My equipment is much more limited than it was in the past. I pretty much have a few kettlebells and a couple of fixed dumbbells. No more adjustable dumbbells, no more barbells and no more fancy cardio equipment (not that I used those torture devices anyways!). But kettlebells are amazingly versatile so I should be fine for a while.

Now I just need to maintain the motivation!

Today's workout consisted of KB swings (double and alternating), KB snatches, renegade rows and sun salutations. Now I need a nap!

No comments: