Things That Make You Go, Hmmmm....

I can think better when my feet can breathe!!

~Kyllian


Friday, October 9, 2009

Camping with kids....

Gone are the days of packing everything I need for 4 days in the woods in a single pack. I swear these kids require too much crap! I suppose it has more to do with camping in an actual camping area instead of back in a canyon somewhere. When I did that we didn't use tents, we didn't cook food and we certainly didn't haul drums!

I am entering new territory here. I have never taken the boys camping before. Not to mention camping at a drum festival! But being the blind optimist that I am, I am sure it will all work out beautifully!! :)

Now just to figure out how to get this stuff AND the children in the car....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun!! It sounds awesome and wish I could convince my stick in the mud to join in!