Things That Make You Go, Hmmmm....

I can think better when my feet can breathe!!

~Kyllian


Monday, September 14, 2009

Sugar Plum Fairy - They need your help!

I know it seems a little early but it is time to start planning for Holiday Parties and such.

As many of you know I work with HAYGD during the holiday season to help them pull off their annual Sugar Plum Fairy party which is a holiday party for under privileged children in West Volusia County. A few weeks ago we got the sad news that the party would not be held this year because the grants and donations that normally fund it were not available this year! This week HAYGD was blessed by the amazing people in the community with the donation of a wonderful space to hold the event and the commitment of people to help pull off the logistics of feeding 100 to 150 children ages 0 to 16, their parents and the volunteers.

Bubbles (that's me) will be there to bring balloon animal choas to the event! (Although I will likely need to find new suckers, umm I mean voluteers, to help with Super Mouse races after last year!!!)








The Sugar Plum Fairy has been booked and will bring her wonderful stories and magical fairy dust.

And Santa will make a appearance. (played by someone new this year) What they need now is gifts. Many of the children that attend the Sugar Plum Party receive their ONLY holiday gift when they visit with Santa at the party.

I know times are tough right now but if you are able to help please contact Margot over at HAYGD or send me an email.

No comments: