Things That Make You Go, Hmmmm....

I can think better when my feet can breathe!!

~Kyllian


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tick Tock

It is November 1st so that means the race is on for the Deland Fall Festival of the Arts. The entry deadline for the West Volusia Homeschool Exhibit is just 9 days away! There are no restrictions on medium or style. The topic is simply "Deland". Your students are encouraged to interpret or topic anyway they please.

I will be accepting 2D and 3D works. If there are special display needs (over sized, over weight, unique hanging needs, etc.) please give me advance notice so I can plan the display accordingly.

The 17th Annual Deland Fall Festival of the Arts will be held on November 21st and 22nd. In past years, the Artisan has hosted the Youth Art Exhibit. This year we have a new display space in the Thomas C. Kelly Administrative Center on Indiana. Youth Art will be displayed in the Rotunda of the Administrative Center and will provide us with more space, better light and better air conditioning!

Get your students working on these projects and contact me for pick-up/drop-off arrangements.

No comments: