Things That Make You Go, Hmmmm....

I can think better when my feet can breathe!!

~Kyllian


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Deland Chess Park

We spent the lunch hour at the chess park in Deland today. It is a beautiful little space. It has around a dozen chess tables; all you have to provide is the pieces. (There is a rumor that the Beacon across the street has pieces but I didn't confrim that!) There is a great shade tree and a wonder waterfall that masks the typical sounds of Downtown Deland. There is even a large board built into the brick work near the entrance to the park. It would be perfect for a over-sized game of checkers.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today...

I adore this picture but it didn't come out very crisp. I may need to borrow someone's toddler and stage this picture so I can retake it!!







Some of the action! :)








He looks really shocked and amazed doesn't he?? I think he was yawning! LOL

No comments: