Things That Make You Go, Hmmmm....

I can think better when my feet can breathe!!

~Kyllian


Friday, January 23, 2009

My Photo Challenge Today...

Here is the challenge I gave myself today.

Where: My backyard
What: Anything that might be construed as artistic
Lens: 50mm/f1.8
Limits: Ten shots with up to one set-up shot only

I managed to walk away with 5 photos that I liked. Ironically some of my set up shots were better than the actual shot.

This shot didn't come out as crisp as I would have liked but I liked the contrast in colors. I may play with this some more. The DoF was to shallow. Next time I will bump up the f-stop. I think this is set at 2.0. I'm thinking 2.5 might be better.




Thought this looked nice against the greenery in the background and with the sun shinning off of it. The DoF is off on this one as well. But only slightly this time.









Here is psycho dog. She actually sat still long enough for me to take a picture of her!!






I really like this picture. It speaks tot he age of the house! LOL







Just as I was trying to figure out what my last picture was going to be, this little blue glass pebble caught my eye in the grass. This is the set up shot. I must have breathed during the next shot because it came out a bit blurry. You can even see one of the blasted golden rain tree bugs in this picture. Isn't it too early to have to deal with them!!!!

No comments: